A key part of any project for most customers is an accurate and comprehensive documentation package. This doesn't just extend to the obvious items such as CAD Drawings and hardware manuals; it can go much deeper and, in many cases, can account for a large proportion of the project cost.
APD Ltd the creation of these documents is a team effort with each department generating its own content. Ultimately this is brought together by a dedicated Document Management & Control Dept and includes:
- Original and revised specification documents
- Fully commented and annotated software source code
- CAD drawings
- Software testing procedures and results
- Electrical and instrumentation commissioning check lists
- Risk assesments, hazop and method statements
- Quotations and purchase orders
- User manuals
- Certificates of conformity
- Master control register
In addition to being supplied in printed or electronic format, APD's in-house 'Ornavi' job management system provides a central repositary for all project documentation. We can provide secure access to this for each customer if required.
If you would like to know more about Ornavi please head over to www.ornavi.com